IF YOUR SON IS PLAYING SPORTS THIS SPRING (TRACK , VOLLEYBALL, GOLF, BASEBALL) OR WILL BE PLAYING SPORTS NEXT SEASON, YOU NEED TO REGISTER HIM USING ATHLETIC CLEARANCE. DIRECTIONS ARE BELOW…
Online Athletic Clearance
- Visit AthleticClearance.com
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2016 would be the 2016-2017 School Year.
Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
- Donate to your athletic program Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select New Clearance after enter the year, school and sport most of your information will auto fill.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Step #1 or Student Info at the bottom of the page. Most schools will accept the physical online (done by uploading the completed form on Step #1) as well as turning in a hard copy to the athletic department.